1. I've been married for over 12 years
(I know I look young, but I'm almost 33)!
2. I have 4 kids between the ages of 5-12 years old.
3. I am a professionally trained seamstress/costume maker.
4. I homeschooled my kids for 2.5 years and absolutely loved it!
5. I started and sold a clothing business called Gracefully Birthed.
6. I have been a professional doula for over 5 years.
7. I have been offering professional birth photography for 3 years.
8. I started doing videography over 2 years ago, and I'm having a blast with that genre of storytelling.
9. I love Jesus, am far from perfect, and always try to own up to and learn from my mistakes.
10. I'm an introvert, but love being around others.
11. I'm naturally more artistic than I am athletic...but wish I was more athletic.
12. I train on Lyra (aerial hoop), and do partner acrobatics with my husband, at our gym.
13. I used to volunteer at the Central Alberta Pregnancy Care Center and have a huge heart for what they do and offer.
14. Sewing and designing is a huge passion of mine.
15. Attending births while helping women or couples, and providing people with tangible memories of their experience, fulfills a huge part of me.
This is a part of your life's story.
It's a story that can be told and remembered 30 years down the road.
Just remember that it's okay to prioritize your birthing experience, making it a positive lasting memory. It's also okay to put aside past experiences, when going into new ones, knowing it can be different.