Chelsea Bootsman Doula.Photo.Film
Serving Red Deer and Central Alberta
Guiding and educating women and families through their birthing journey.
Offering birth support, birth prep workshops, body prep workshops, birth photography, and videography.
1. I've been married for 13 years
(I know I look young, but I'm 33)!
2. I have 4 kids between the ages of 5-12 years old.
3. I am a professionally trained seamstress/costume maker.
4. I homeschooled my kids for 2.5 years and absolutely loved it!
5. I started and sold a clothing business called Gracefully Birthed.
6. I have been a professional doula for 6 years.
7. I have been offering professional birth photography for 3 years.
8. I started doing videography over 2 years ago, and I'm having a blast with that genre of storytelling.
9. I love Jesus, am far from perfect, and always try to own up to and learn from my mistakes.
10. I'm an introvert, but love being around others.
11. I'm naturally more artistic than I am athletic...but wish I was more athletic.
12. I train on Lyra (aerial hoop), and do partner acrobatics with my husband, at our gym.
13. I used to volunteer at the Central Alberta Pregnancy Care Center and have a huge heart for what they do and offer.
14. Sewing and designing is a huge passion of mine.
15. Attending births while helping birthers or couples, and providing people with tangible memories of their experience, fulfills a huge part of me.